Nong Kiau, Mong Noi and Luang Nam Tha -- Trekking, Kayaking and Living Life
Hello guys,


I just came back from Lao and curently am in Chang Mai in northern Thailand. As many of you know, I got my camera and money stolen in Muang Noi (small village). So I don't have any pics of Nong Kiau and Mong Noi to share. Those places were remote but the trekking was incredible.
I learnt their net-throwing-fishing technique, caught a big one and we had our dinner with Lim and our local guide on the banks of the Mekong.
After that, I headed to Luang Nam Tha, close to the chinese border for the trekking. Visited the surrounding tribes by motorbike and enjoyed the most beautiful scenery in Lao. Then I went on a 2 day kayaking trip in the jungle. Amandine and Joe, my new travel buddies, shared those pictures with me so here there are...








Tomorrow, I'm going on a day trip to a tiger sanctuary and then back to Bangkok the following day. This has been a good place to crash and party after fairly rustic Lao. Because keep in mid that there is a general curfew in Lao at midnight.

Southern Thailand here I come !!!
0 Responses